Yosemite Home Decor Symphonic Carbon 59 Electric Fireplace - DF-EFP700
Symphonic Carbon 59 - Electric Fireplace - Glossy Black - DF-EFP700
55" W x 25.25" H x 5.25" D
- Finish:   Glossy Black
- Wattage:   750 to 1500 Watts: 120 Volts
- Weight:   77.2 lbs. gross weight
- Adjustable heat and flame
- Side speakers with adjustable volume
- Heats up to a 220 sq. ft. room with ease
- USB port enables playing music from MP3 players and flash drives
- Quick and easy installation
- Remote control included
What are you waiting for? Go ahead, add any of our electric fireplaces to your cart and experience the benefits that it can bring to you and your HOME.
- Minimal Investment
Hugely cheaper in price comapred to traditional fireplaces, putting them inline with your budget.
With their zero emission, you can help save the environment as it helps in reducing or eliminating wood-burning in your home. It enables you to save energy since it can heat a 220 sq. ft. room with ease.
- The Possibilities are Endless
It can fit just about anywhere and in any decor due to the variety of style options we have to offer. Wall hang fireplaces are easy to mount, making them perfect for homes & rooms without traditional fireplaces (even faster and easier than mounting your flat screen
Unlike traditional fireplaces, you can turn the heat up, down or all the way off so that they may be enjoyed all year long. With an inclusion of a remote control, you can adjust the temperature from across the room.
- Great Sound Quality
Several of the electric fireplace models are compatible with MP3 files, allowing you to hook up your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player or USB to the fireplace and listen to any MP3 music files through the speakers of the fireplace. (A separate remote comes with these units.)
A two year warranty against defects in workmanship & materials under normal use is also offered. Any producrt determined by Yosemite to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to a Yosemite branch or authorized location will be repaired, replaced or refunded at Yosemite's discretion.
USER'S MANUAL FOR THE
WALL MOUNT FIREPLACE
Attaching The FaceTwo people may be required to carry out this installation
Select the position of the fireplace on the wall to which it is to be mounted. Draw a level horizontal line on the wall at the required height. This line will correspond to the top of the fireplace so it is important to allow for the extra height of the glass face.
- Mark the center line of the fireplace on to the horizontal line.
- Place the Installation Plate along the horizontal line and line up the center “V” cut out with the center line. See Figure 1 above.
Install screws provided into studs at 4 outside corner screw holes. If studs are not present, install self drilling hollow wall anchors provided at the 4 outside corners and find wood studs with at least 4 more screws on the mounting plate (two high and two low). Holes are offset to allow finding wood studs at normal spacing. Attach more screws into larger models as needed.
If the wall is of a sound masonry construction the attaching holes should be drilled with a 5/16” masonry drill. First secure the four outside corners. Use the masonry anchors and screws provided. Double check that a firm, solid attachment is achieved or add additional anchors as required.
If a firm attachment cannot be achieved it may be necessary to install extra support to the framing. It is most important that the mounting plate is firm and solid and that the structure is capable of holding the weight of the fireplace and glass face.
- The mounting plate has four location pins, one at each corner of the plate. See Figure 1.
- Lift the fireplace and place the keyhole slots situated on the back of the fire (Figure 2) to the location pins on the mounting plate. A gentle application of downward pressure will lock it into place. Make sure all of the pins have been located into the top section of each keyhole fixing slot. (See Figures 3 & 4)
A standard electrical outlet must be close to the fireplace. If the electric outlet is required to be concealed, it can be located above or on the right hand side of the fire and behind the glass face.
DO NOT INSTALL THE FIREPLACE WHERE THE HEATER IS DIRECTLY ABOVE AN OUTLET--The fireplace’s vent is located in the center of the fireplace base.
- If the power supply cable becomes damaged in any manner it MUST be replaced.
- DO NOT connect the fireplace to an extension cord or cable. This can create an unsafe condition.
- The fireplace must not be modified in any way or used for purpose other than those recommended by Yosemite Home Decor.
- If the fireplace shows any signs of damage it is important that it is examined by a qualified professional before use is continued.
- Please observe these instructions as failure to do so may result in electric shock or other injury.
- Always ensure that all electrical work complies with the relevant Building Codes. All electrical work should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- If in any doubt contact your supplier or a qualified electrician.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Cautions
- On each side of the fireplace are two locating studs (Figure 5).
- On the back of the face there are two brackets which hook over these studs.
- Lift the face up to the fireplace. Then lower the face into place so that the brackets on the rear of the face locate either side of the studs on the fireplace. Once in place firmly tighten the locking bolt. (Figure 6)
Wall Hanging Electric Fireplace Packing List
- When the fireplace is in operation certain areas of the fireplace surface will get hot. Caution must be taken to avoid being burned. Take care not to touch hot surfaces.
- The fireplace must not be switched on if volatile vapors are present in the room.
- Children must be supervised around the fireplace.
- Do not obstruct the air flow around the fireplace.
- Ensure that the fireplace is switched off and disconnected from power source before cleaning or carrying out any maintenance work.
- When the fireplace is not in use it should be switched off at the main power switch.
- Do not push any objects through the vent of the fire as this may result in an electric shock or could cause a fire.
- Wall Mount Electric Fireplace
- Glass Face
- Remote Control
- Two AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Wall Fixing Plate
- Fastener Package
For a complete list of instructions, please refer to the installation manual you would receive with the package.